Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Serenity

So apparently today I was told I hit Serenity. I wish I could explain it. All I can say is....calm. I feel calm..nothing could make me angry now. And I just don't want it anymore.
So here I am close to my 2 year mark...ok I have a few months to go for it, but still!! LOL I am excited for it.
I was asked last week to sponsor. I can't sponsor! I am only at 19 months. I feel it's too early. I am not ready! blah, blah, blah...me, me, me!!! Well I was told today by an "old timer"... I could sponsor. Why not she said? I told her my reasons and apparently my reasons are not good enough and I should be sponsoring. I am not sure I can do it to be honest. I am going to have to work on me first.

Current books reading: Drinking: A Love Story by Caroline Knapp and
Shaman Healing within the Medicine Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment